Introduction to Crafting: Silicone Mold Making
Why We Need This:
- We want to learn something new
- We want to make fun shaped
- Ice Cubes
- Baked Treats
What You'll Learn:
- How to construct a mold for an object (bring your own item or use one we provide)
- Use silicone to make a mold of your object
- Use epoxy resin in that mold to copy your object.
- Lots of drying, so it's a 3 day class.
In this lesson you'll learn to safely use:
- Table saw
- Miter Saw
- Epoxy Resin
- Silicone Compound
$130 material fee.