Introduction to Woodworking and Propagation with @lapetiteplantdoctor & @a_mad_violation
Why We Need This:
- We want to learn how to propagate more plants
- To nurture our inner creative
What You'll Learn:
- @LaPetiteplantdoctor will teach various propagation techniques.
- We'll have plants on-hand to propagate, or bring in your own!
- From there, we'll head into the woodshop to build your very own plant propagation station
- Safely use the following tools
- 13" Planer
- Table saw
- Random Orbital Sander
- Miter Saw
- Drill press w/forstner bit
What You'll Bring Home:
- A test tube plant propagation station
Dress in clothes you don't mind getting dirty. We ask that you don't wear loose-fitting/flowy clothing and have long hair tied up for safety with power tools.
Tools, materials, and instruction will be provided
*Limited capacity due to covid.
orkshop Cancellation Policy
We kindly request a 48 hour notice of cancellation. In the event your reservation is cancelled without the benefit of a 48 hour notice, 50% of the workshop fee is eligible to be refunded. No-show reservations are not eligible to be refunded. Refunds will be issued in the form of store credit.