Introduction to CNC Router: Monstera Leaf Cutting Board
Why We Need This:
- We'd like to take our designs off the computer and onto wood
- Interested in CNC (computer numeric control) router
In this lesson you'll learn to use:
- CNC Router
- VCarve Software
- Safely use epoxy resin and epoxy resin pigments
- Design and create with epoxy resin pigments
- Propane torch
You'll walk away with your own design to show the world.
For this class:
- Dress in clothes you don't mind getting dirty
- Laptop recommended, but not required.
This class will be held at our Launch Pad location:
1400 E 7th Street
Reno, NV 89512
Workshop Cancellation Policy
We kindly request a 48 hour notice of cancellation. In the event your reservation is cancelled without the benefit of a 48 hour notice, 50% of the workshop fee is eligible to be refunded. No-show reservations are not eligible to be refunded.
Accessibility needs? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to coordinate.