The Sage Rosey Pot
Why We Need This:
- We're running out of room for full-sized plants.
- Handmade, painted, and planted.
Why the The Sage Rosey Pot?
- We're seeing through rose-colored glasses.
- The vibrant colors make us happy.
- Baby plant home-grown with love!
From O'Berry's Succulents:
This baby plant is in a cute concrete, reusable pot that is handmade, painted and planted by me. It’s approximately 2 inches tall and 1 inch wide. Plant will vary based on availability. As for care, keep in natural light. Mist the plant once a week. Mist an air plant more often. Each plant comes with a card that leads the customer to care instructions.
Includes: A mini pot
An easy to care for plant grown in my nursery
Card that directs customers to plant care